Besides where a website is hosted does not necessarily have anything to do with where it is produced. My own website is hosted in Canada, but I certainly am not in Canada (at least the last time I checked).

--

Jostein wrote:
Quoting Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

God forbid that the www merges us all
into one large electronic conglomerate where national identities
disappear....

God forbid. However, we don't need the web for that. We got the PDML!

Best gobal village there is, if you ask me. :-)

Cheers
Jostein

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."