Hi
 I dropped my LX and dented the FA-1 finder. I've ordered and received the cover
from Pentax. When dissassembling the cover I had to remove the hotshoe assembly.
However, after reassembling everything I've not been able to get the hotshoe to
work correctly.

I have the FA-1 Finder Exploded Illustration (4 pages from Pentax) and believe
that I've put it all together correctly. However, a flash mounted on the hotshoe
won't fire. The camera recognizes the flash is ready, but pressing the shutter
does not fire it.

Any one have any ideas??
Any brave soul willing to remove their cover and describe how the hotshoe
assembly fits together?

Pete

PKZSoftware
www.PhotoLibrarySoftware.com