Hello Tom,

I can only speak as a recent owner.  I found that the handling of an
eye level prism made for a fast handling system.  I used the 90/2.8
leaf shutter (available used) and the 165/4 leaf shutter lenses quite
a bit.  They are quite usable, but probably just a bit more fiddly
than the hassy.  You have to cock both the focal plane and leaf
shutters per shot on the Pentax.  As far as image quality goes, I
think you would be hard pressed to see a noticeable difference between
them.  As to cost, you can probably get quite a bit more gear for the
same price.  I was very happy with mine - weddings, portraits and some
scenics.  Highly recommended.  I had the 67II which offers multiple
metering modes (spot, center, matrix), Aperture priority and manual
and TTL flash - compatible with both analog and digital TTL flashes
from Pentax.  I found it very versatile and a joy to use.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

HTH,

Bruce