Hi Boris.
I cannot answer in respect to the Fuji,as i have never used it,but,on the Tmax 3200 i
can
offer an
opinion as i have use this several times.
I have used both the Tmax and the Ilford 3200 and i find the Kodak just a bit less
harsh
with the
grain,especially if you have some diffused light to work with.Both seem to give similar
grain under
arena type  lights(ie hockey arena etc).If i want a lot of grain for pub type band
shots
i'll go with the
Ilford.I think the Tmax 3200 at 4x6 prints will be fine.

Dave
Oh i quess i should add i usually wind up shooting it at 6400 and this may add to the
grain,but for band
shots grain is good:-)