William,

I imagined the 6 megapixel image could not stand the amount of enlargement
that an image from a 6x7 would and still remain sharp.  I imagined that was why
Wedding Photographers used big cameras on the formal portrait side, to get the
required sharpness on enlargement.  But now I'm questioning if that is true.

I don't know that 6 megapixel *ist D pictures aren't sharp.  I saw my first
one Monday in the case at the camera store.  I refused to hold if for fear of
falling into the same ENABLEMENT you did once I got it in my hands.  :-)

Regards,  Bob S.