From: Tanya Mayer Photography [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 2 January 2004 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: scary stuff with win 98...

Omigosh, I just went into Windows 98 Explorer to add some actions to my
Photoshop folder, and discovered all of these icons and folders that are
"faded" in their appearance! These are in the c: directory.  Then when I
go into the Windows folder, there are more of them AND 304 empty notepad
files with all of these weird names.

I am scared - this looks like virus-like activity to me, but I am
totally up to date with all of my virus definitions and only just last
night did a full system scan that came up all clear...

Can anyone help here?

tan.