Ok, so now that I have p*ssed Cotty off with another of my enormous Aussie
posts, just wanted to share with you all the strangest thing that just
happened...

I just got a booking from an Englishman, who phoned me from, wait for it....
Sultanate of Oman!!  I had to Google to even find out where in the world
that was!! He and his partner are getting married in 3 weeks time, in, of
all places, Brisbane, Australia.

So, this is incredibly weird because - a) he was calling from the Middle
East! b) he has no budget and said that "money is no object", they are just
determined, after viewing my website, that I am the one that they want to
shoot their wedding because they love the "romance" of my work and my
"philosophy" (go figure?!?! there is no accounting for taste with some
people, i guess) c) i have only 3 weeks notice for a wedding that is 1500kms
away! d) the wedding is to take place on a Monday - Australia Day to be
exact. a public holiday) and e) did I mention that he was calling me from
the Middle EAST?!?!!?

Seriously, he even said to me, that if I already had another booking on that
day, that they would pay me whatever I wanted to cancel that booking and
shoot theirs!!  OMG, fairygirl is on a role (and knowing Murphy's Law, is
just waiting for the bubble to burst...)...

*eek* more airfares to book...

Now I am totally nervous that I won't be able to live up to this couples
high expectations...

tan.