Hi Nick,

> Lloyds Building - yes it's looking a bit old these days,
> especially being so close to the new "guerkin" building.

I really must refresh my memory and take a few rolls of film of it and what
was the "Nat West" building in St. Mary Axe off Leadenhall Street. Actually,
most of the immediate area is most photogenic, with it's courtyards and
alleyways. I didn't take many photos of it (Lloyds) at the time, but then I
spent a lot of time inside it :-)

> Edmonton Camera Club - We celabrate our 60th anniversary  in
> 2005, and are hoping to get Andy Rouse along to do a special
> lecture. Are you local?

Localish, Epping Forest borders.

Regards,

Malcolm