1. For those who have me listed in their address book, please note that my primary email address is changed; I will be receiving mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. Also note the new address for the old Lens Info site:
http://stans-photography.info

This will also be the address of the new site when that is ready.

Thanks to Doug (?) who suggested pair.com as a possible web hosting site. So far they are very good to work with, very responsive to questions. For a little bit lower cost per month I have vastly increased my storage and my allowable bandwidth.

Stan

See the Pentax® Lens Info Site at
http://stans-photography.info