Y'all taking it too serious.  I've submitted color shots before
that wind up in the B&W section.  They didn't have much saturation.
Relax and shoot.  The PUG is precious because of two things:

a) You don't get turned away,

......and especially:

b) comments are NOT posted on PUG.  They're posted here, and
we all know that most of the folks here are idjuts.

I really like the fact that comments happen here, on PDML, in a totally
separate space.  Quite better than, say, Photo Net.  We have something
very good going on.

-Lon

Bob W wrote:
Also, noticed that August is for B&W submissions.  Is that for real B&W,
or does C-41 B&W get included as well as desaturated color?