The CR-V3's are hard to put in Wong. since they have a little "groove"
on one side.  Even if they were, the camera was absolutely fine except
for a problem with a few lenses.   When I looked through the manual
again, all I could figure was that the backup battery would hold the
date and time settings.  Does it say anything else I've missed?

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/06/04 06:06AM >>>
Another question is, were the batteries in the camera installed
correctly?  It's possible to put them in wrong, so that the camera
suffers from low voltage.

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1