mapson just pointed this out to me:

 http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8347260%255E2,00.html

This is talking about the area that I live in - anyone wanna assist at my
wedding tomorrow? It is a "formal" wedding, suits required, and it is at 2pm
(hottest time of the day here), and get this, OUTSIDE, in FULL SUN.  I
predict some similar fainting episodes to the one where my assistant
fainted.  Sheesh, I hope they have some seating arranged for the older
folks....  (they often stand at these country weddings that are out
doors)...  And plenty of bottled water...

I usually wear all black to my weddings, as my "uniform" but I may have to
change my plans for this one...

tan.