What I was thinking of was this:
http://www.pentaxusa.com/news/news_display.cfm?pressid=169

"PENTAX U.S.A. will preview the lens at the PEPCOM Digital Focus media event on January 7 in Las Vegas during the 2004 Consumer Electronics Show."

Maybe there is more...

DagT

På 8. jan. 2004 kl. 17.19 skrev [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Bloody hell. Don't tell me i need to clear another enablement with my Beloved
Wife™!

Quoting Dag T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think the 16-45 was scheduled today or something like that...

DagT