From: Cotty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 January 2004 15:36
To: pentax list
Subject: RE: firmware update

On 9/1/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>Hey Cotts,
>
>Come back and join the gang.............
>

>Ziggy

My dear Ziggo,

I never left. I still have a pair of MXs and a 3 Pentax lenses, one of which
I use often ;-)

If you mean that I could sell up the Canon stuff and get an *ist D, I can't.
The financial loss would be too great to stomach - as purchasers of the *ist
D will find out. Besides, it was a very considered decision and I have no
regrets. Envy, but no regrets. I'm happy where I'm at.

I'll pick up a used *ist D in 2 years for a song ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk