On 9 Jan 2004 at 19:58, Herb Chong wrote:

> the DPreview site suggested the other way around.

A guy I know well (me) tested it and came to the the exact opposite conclusion
reached by DPReview. I don't know what they did wrong, Darios tests also
highlighted the problems with the Pentax RAW convertor. The Genzo RAW convertor
did a very similar job to the in camera JPG/TIFF WRT edge smoothing but the
colour is more difficult to control plus the interface is much worse than the
Pentax software (which is bad to start with).

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998