My favorite zoom is my 75-150/f4 M. Good range for close-up work, and the
one touch manual focusing zoom action is very smooth.
But I'm wondering if sometimes it isn't a little too smooth, as every once
in a while the focal length moves by itself slightly, and I have to readjust
it. (If I don't like the new view the lens has picked for me...)
This doesn't happen all of the time and so is, to me, only a minor nuisance.
But I am wondering whether this is a typical occurance with such older one
touch zooms, or whether mine needs some work?
Skip