The use of the title "former mayor" is correct, Frits. . .
So long as he's not the current mayor, he is a former mayor - so that
would apply to Koch as well as Mr. Giuliani..
Just like my "former wife."
The former wife I still talk to prefers that title to "ex-wife" for some
reason!  <g>

keith whaley