With a song in his heart, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know you could probably build a few of these
> things and sell them on eBay to other people who sell things on eBay.

My wife said something similar, although I perhaps I would not use such
a sturdy framework. From my engineering days our motto was "Build it
like a brick s**t house, then re-inforce it", and true to this I went
for a bit of overkill on the construction. It could easily have been
made from lighter timber.

An addition I may make at a later date is to put a sheet of glass
beneath the acrylic sheet to support more weight. Or perhaps a
thick piece of acrylic.

Kind regards
Kevin

--