From: Boris Liberman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 6:45 PM
To: PDML
Subject: Questions: M 50/2.0 - any good?

Hi!

I am about to be enabled with the above lens (SMC M 50/2.0). It is
optically identical to A 50/2.0 and very similar (AFAICT) to 50/1.7. I
wonder how come Stan's site has nothing to say about it and except one
line on Alex's site I couldn't find anything in regular PDML annals
<g>...

Especially of course I would be interested in opinions of people who
have (had) and/or use (used) this lens.

Thanks in advance.

Boris