> Thanks very much.  I think I lean towards
Kodak, and the more information I
> get on it, the more I like it.  Meet? I heard there is a national meet
> somewhere, sometime, but I don't know anything about it. Maybe you could
> tell me about it, please?
> Rebekah
> "a day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

Hi.
I preferr the Kodak too.:-)
I think the international meet your thinking of is at Grandfather Mountain.Date and
state
slip my mind
right now,but i'm sure one of the participants will jump in.

They don't invite me,I have a Nikon DSLR.<tough very much in cheek>:-)

The TOPDML is a group of 6-7 who live in or near Toronto and try to meet every few
months
for a
beer,a bite and if time allows,some pictures.Some are still active on the list,others
are
taking some time
off.

I know other areas have meets now and then,DC and SF and NY for sure.

Dave