All the KEH "bargains" I've purchased have been bargains indeed, with one exception.

I sent back a 35mm Summicron because it had chewed up screw heads
(had to look at it under a stereo microscope to see the damage; a Leica microscope,
strangely enough), which I thought did not bode well for any future CLAs.

Back on topic, though...

The SMC-F 35-70 I purchased for my wife for use on her ZX-7 has a few barrel blemishes,
but is optically and mechanically top notch.  It replaces a Tamron paperweight I am
embarrased to have purchased with the camera as a birthday gift to her. (Not saying
all Tamrons are bad, mind you, but this one much have an element made of molded
hot glue!)

Never had a problem with KEH.

Aric