Awwww Mike Tell us how you really feel...

At 03:31 PM 1/19/04, Mike wrote:
Hi,

William Robb wrote:

> [...]

Hmmmm.  We have a number of customers (students) whose smug, arrogant,
witless, spawny-eyed, little mugs could usefully be smacked around to
the other side of their heads.  They are an insult to decerebrate
turnips.

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan