From: "Cesar Matamoros II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Another Show
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:49:31 -0500

Frank,

Congratulations! Awesome!

I hope you will still talk to us little people at GFMtn :-)

I have been tempted to compile a portfolio of shots that I truly enjoy of
mine.  You and other stories like it may cause me to start it.  Not that I
would be showing it off, more for friends who do ask.

Congrats again,

César

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca