I have been looking at getting more storage cards and have looked at
the microdrive angle.  I know that Magicstor 2.2gb cards have been
reputed to have problems.  But in careful reading, it appears that
there are some incompatible devices (that is the ones who keep
complaining - RebelD, D100, etc).  However, the *istD is listed on
multiple sites, including Magicstor's as being tested and compatible
with the drive.  You can't knock the price.  The specs don't really
look that much different than the IBM microdrive.  About $150 for a
1gb microdrive or $180 for a 2.2gb magicstor.  The model of the drive
in question is 1022C.

Has anyone tried one of these in the *istD yet?

--
Best regards,
Bruce