Hi again everybody!

For those who don't know me or don't remember I'm from Rome, Italy and
I've been subscribing the PDML from 1998 to oct 2002 when I gave up as I
couldn't afford the time to wade through all the traffic and chatter.

Now that I have a brand new DSL connection and a new machine at home, I
can easily download all the stuff in a moment and allow the message
count to go up. I'll still have to do the wading, though, but I finally
admitted to myself that I was getting photographically isolated not
being able to confront my views with other people and was I shooting
less and less with time. I see Fabio Cittadini (Facit) now and then and
have met Gianfranco a couple of times over the last year but it's not
enough...

So I'm back. I've gone through the archives at times, but it's not the
same. Can you bring me up to date? Did I miss something important? I
know about the *ist-D and I'm quite interested but I'll be spending a
significant amount of money in a new car so it will have to wait. Good
news, the one about the firmware upgrade...

Well, that all for now. I even submitted a photo for the Feb PUG.

Ciao, Flavio