From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PDML <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The decline and fall of (Kodak) film
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:30:50 -0800

More bleak news today wrt Kodak abandoning even more film
production.  Details not important here ... Google is a good
place to search for them.

BUT ... I was wondering how many here still use Kodak as
their primary source for film.  For me, were it not for
Tri-X, I'd rarely use a Kodak product, much preferring other
films over comparable issues in the Kodak line.  This is
especially true for B&W emulsions, and pretty much the case
for color negative film.  I do like Ektachrome G and GX
though.

I'm wondering if Kodak has the product line to satisfy more
"serious" or involved photographers, which I consider this
group to be.

kind regards from sunny California,

shel

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca