Tanya,

        My most favorite lens is my SMC-A 50/1.4.  It is not as small as my
A1.7 but it does make for a nice small photo package.  It also allows me for
less available light photography since I do not tend to use flash much.

        I had to think about my most favorite, but once I looked at the lens
and saw how I have worn out the paint in a few places that told me that
usage must point to favoritism.

        In terms of zoom lenses, it has to be the SMC-A 70-210/4.  It has
fantastic sharpness and the color rendition is better than my SMC-A
28-135/4.  I have gotten great comments on shots from this lens that rivals
the shots from my SMC-A* 300/4.

                                César Matamoros II
                                Panama City, Florida