> Body alone is more expensive.  Must be an error.  If I buy it at that
> price, will they honor their price?  I'll try...  But too nice to be
> true...

I think thay should honour it, anyway you can try - at worst they won't
sell it to you :-) I think this is imported (gray market) item. This means
the warranty is handled exclusively by Adorama, not by Pentax USA.
I must say, that it is a sign, that *istD sell well. To date Adorama
didn't usually have imported Pentax items, while there were many for C, M,
N. And I suspect, that falling *istD prices could be a sign, that we will
see "baby" D soon.

--
Best regards
Sylwek