On 26 Jan 2004 at 0:32, Frits Wüthrich wrote:

> Yes, thanks for that. I need the bigger CF card for surviving the day,
> before I can save it on something like you suggest. I want to put a
> CD-R/W in my laptop, so that should take care of that part.
> With my current 512MB card I only get 34 RAW images.

I'm not sure that I understand your need. The X Drive is a stand alone battery
powered hard drive and card reader with integrated copy facilities and USB2
I/O. If you run two 512MB cards you could work so that one was down-loading
whilst shooting with the other one.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998