Fra: Jan van Wijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 26. januar 2004 12:30
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: RE: Anyone there in SPAIN???

Hi Jens,

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:46:13 +0100, Jens Bladt wrote:

>I'm in the market for a *ist D at a reasonable price - www.dnet24.de sell
>them for 1.523 ?. Best pricing I've seen so far.

I think the prices will drop further over the next months (PMA :-)

I got the *ist-D last week for 1649 Euro's and the DA 16-45 for 395 Euro's
here in the Netherlands ...

Waiting for better weather to do some lens-tests now :-)

Regards, JvW

PS:
Upgraded to the 1.10 firmware and tested with the K 50mm f/1.2
This combo is quite workable, just need to get used to
pushing the green button before exposing ...

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery