On 26 Jan 2004 at 16:20, Steve Desjardins wrote:

> It is an interesting problem, e.g., how much of the record from our time
> will be erased or preserved over the next 2000 years, even assuming that
> no great catastrophe befalls us.  I think we should create a PDML time
> capsule, and bury it on GFM.  Or at least some of TV's wedding shots . .

Our greatest future problem (we can all see it coming) in this advancing
digital age is the organization of our personal information, precious, valuable
or otherwise.

http://www.nesc.ac.uk/esi/events/Grand_Challenges/proposals/Memories.pdf

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998