Absolutely, Mark ...

I've been shooting scenes through rain streaked windows and windshields for
years.  In fact, the very first photos I took, with some kind of little
"box" camera, was through the rain spattered windshield of the family car at
night ... photographing street lights.  They didn't turn out too well.

One of the reasons I used the digi that night was because I couldn't get the
pics I wanted at the Hotsy Totsy Club, and I needed some instant
gratification.  Ben & Jerry's would have worked, too, but I was too far from
the B&J shoppe <LOL>

shel (wanting ice cream)