At 09:01 AM 1/28/2004, you wrote:
> I'd like to know what you think of the Optio 550.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote, in part:
> >
> > I'm surprised myself that there isn't much discussion about other Pentax
> > digital equipment. Given the slightest encouragement (you are warned!) I
would
> > be happy to discuss the wonderful Optio 550 ...

I have the Optio 555, which is essentially the same camera, and I love it. It's with me all the time. Fits great in a fanny pack.

BTW, there is a mail list for Optio users although it's pretty dead right now. If anyone here is interested in livening it up you can join by sending a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gary J Sibio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio/

You know you're having a bad day when Elton John rewrites the lyrics to "Candle in the Wind" for you.