No, but I'm going to buy another one tomorrow. I'll pick up a conventional 256 or 512, and see if that works.
On Jan 28, 2004, at 10:50 PM, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

Paul, do you have another CF card that you can try with it?

tan.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 1:11 PM
Subject: flash card problems

My *ist D arrived today, but I've been unable to get it to work. It
won't recognize my flash card. It's a Lexar 1gig CF+ write accelerated
card. I was going to try to upload the firmware update before doing
anything else. I was able to load the firmware update onto the flash
card in my Mac. When I turn the camera on with the memory button held
down, it displays "version 1.00" as it should, then the screen switches
to "Memory Card Error." I get the same message if I just turn the
camera on without holding down the button. I reformatted the card on my
computer. No change. I tried going to format on the camera menu. If I
tell it to proceed with the format it again says, "Memory Card Error."
Any clues? I've contacted Lexar tech, but I don't know how long it will
be before I get an answer.
Paul