From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Best pix of 2003
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:08:37 +1000

On 29 Jan 2004 at 10:03, Keith Whaley wrote:

> Sounds to me those images were chosen because of universal appeal, and
> excellence of the process of recording the image, all of which exhibited
> to a fine degree.
>
> I liked them!

Exactly, does every photo have to have "meaning" or give "insight"? Some are
just pretty pictures, nice to look at, maybe a brief pictorial glimpse of the
world the photog saw and wanted to share.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998