Hi,

it's about where the centre of gravity falls. Some people prefer it to
fall towards the camera end whereas others seem to prefer it at the
lens front end. If you're a camera-ender, like me, and used to older
heavier cameras and lenses such as an LX+winder, then it can be quite
disconcerting to use one of the newer lightweight bodies on an older
lens because the centre of gravity has moved so far forwards.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]