I used to carry this around like it was a 40mm pancake, but due to
back injury and other lifestyle changes it is not getting much use at
all. So I am entertaining the idea of selling it.  If I get some
interest I will take some pics and post the url.

FA* 600/f4 with hard case and filter set.
Also have both Pentax XL TC's,
Wimberly head with QR system installed specific to the 600/4,
hard/soft case I usually keep it in,
Extensis backpack accessory for the hard/soft case.

The price will be over $3000 US. I'm in the Phoenix
AZ area.  This is without a doubt a very fine lens.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com