Hello Tanya,

I've already done some research on this particular one.  Seems that
the early models had lots of problems and the current one, 1022C, is
not that compatible with everything.  They do have a specific list of
compatible cameras and *istD is listed there.  I have heard reports
from some that even their supposedly compatible camera ended up not
working with it.

Among issues are high battery usage and heat.  I have not found anyone
so far who has tried/used it in an *istD.  I finally decided that I
couldn't afford the risk assocatied with something that has that bad
of a reputation.

Go on www.dpreview.com and check the forums under storage and media
and search for magicstor.  You will get an eye opener.  Also
www.photo.net has a bunch of negative comments.

Pretty much the price tells you something.  It is almost half the
price of a Hitachi/IBM microdrive.  When there is a significant price
difference it is usually because of a significant difference in the
products.  In this case it seems to be quality/reliability.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

--
Best regards,
Bruce