How could I know "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> would say:

> Hi, I recently won a couple of ebay auctions, and may need an American
> address for shipping purposes.
> The generous respondent will be forwarding a parcel to me in Canada.
> As generosity should only extend so far, I am prepared to renumerate a
> reasonable gratuity in addition to the postage costs.

I also have by-passed auctions because they are stamped "Will deliver to
United States only". I think a quick person could set themselves up
for a small profit if they wanted to beging a eBay forwarding service
from the US.

Just a thought
Kevin

--