On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Amita Guha wrote:
> > I haven't seen anyone mention the Vosonic V-MP3H DIGITAL DATA
> > PLAYER as yet, no
> > zoom and only jpeg caompatibility but it's a step in the
> > right direction and
> > relatively inexpensive.
> >
> http://www.vosonic.co.uk/vmp3h.html
>
> It didn't say how many gigabytes the hard drive was. It said "any
> capacity". That doesn't make sense. :)

That means that it is sold without a disk.  You purchase a 2.5"
hard disk of your choice and install it.

If you don't want to deal with installing a disk then you can buy it
from them with a disk preinstalled.  They sell it in 20gb, 30gb, 40gb,
and 80gb models.

Being able to buy the unit with no disk is a big advantage.  I often
have 10, 20, or 40gb 2.5" disks that I'm not using anymore because I
upgraded my laptop's disk to something larger.  They are ideal for
use in devices such as this.

alex