On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:55:30 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"I'm AMAZED at the total lack of commentary on the arrival of the NEW flagship
MZ-S body. Is this an Apple Fool's joke played on me or is there a flagship.
For 2 years I've waited and now noone speaks of it. When, where? We all know
why?"

Umm, Burt, have you been receiving a different digest from me? There has been substantial talk about the MZ-S (and the other models also being released) over the past couple of days in particular.  I am quite sure that its not an "Apple Fool's" joke, but you might want to check to see just how far it has fallen from the tree...

8-)

Tanya.