From: Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: GFM plans
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 01:26:06 -0500

As it stands now, I'm planning on driving to GFM... figure I will spend thursday night at the home of some Scrabbler or other fairly nearby... If push comes to shove, I could sleep in the car I'm driving or someone could.

After GFM I'm heading to St. Louis, then Chicago,
then Cleveland and then
up to Toronto.
I'm hoping to get a fantastic rental rate doing it
for a month and am going
to impose on a bunch of old friends all along the
way.

I've just got to find the cheapest place to rent a
car in about 100 mile radius
from New York -- or a bit father if necessary.

ramblin' ann

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca