On 4/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>> You have that one right, Bob. If you are still shooting film you are
>working for
>> a monthly magazine.

>Not necessarily the case.  The recent National Geographic article on the
>history of aviation was shot totally digitally.
>
>Bill

And a beautiful job they did, also. To be honest, it didn't matter to me
one jot whether it was film or digital - but it mattered to the
Geographic - there was some shots that were grabbed right at the last
minute and digital helped enormously.

It was a damn good feature. Bill, see if you can remember to bring that
copy along to GFM - I can see that being a nice topic of conversation ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk