Why, Herb ... they're the greatest advance in photography
since the Polaroid, surpassing film by degrees.  They
produce wonderful results in the hands of a creative soul

or ...

they're the biggest piece of shit to come down the pike
since the camera obscura, and in the hands of some soulless
techno maven produce nothing but mediocre images that need
to be manipulated heavily in Photoshop to make even a
passable image.

It's a friggin' camera, Herb.  It produces what you can make
it produce.