Hi

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1028&message=6957911

I've tested this remote on my PDA (Handspring Treo
180g). I've got the camera (*istD , MZ-6) to release
but it was very sensitive in which direction and
distance I had the PDA. It was stated on the homepage
of the remote program that my PDA had a weaker IR
signal than other PDAs. Maybe thats the problem. Now
the 30-day trial period for the program has been
reached for me and I rather buy the original remote
instead.

/Peter