From: Todd Stanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2001 14:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FS: 500mmf4.5 Pentax lens modified for Nikon f-mount]

Spotted in rec.photo.marketplace
Certainly sounds like an interesting lens!
http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=rec.photo.marketplace

Todd

<<<<

             FS: 500mmf4.5 Pentax lens modified for Nikon f-mount
        Date:
             27 Mar 2001 03:13:49 GMT
       From:
             [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Badnam1)
 Newsgroups:
             rec.photo.marketplace

This is a RARE fast telephoto lens for Nikon. I have used it for bird
photography with my N90s (on manual focus of course). It is super sharp and
comes with its own case with strap.
Asking $900. I will pay for shipping. It is a heavy lens and built like a
tank.