Hi Mark,
I was experimenting with cross processing a while ago and tried Elitechrome
200, Ektachrome 160T, 320T and 100 Plus. All rated two stops over.
Elitechrome didn't yield very pleasing results with a loud green hue. From
other accounts, I've heard 160T should produce a pinkish hue (which I didn't
want) so I made a request at the lab that they reduce magenta, and the
results I didn't mind too much. My results with 320T produced significantly
different results in different lighting conditions. Bright subjects taken
from the shade had a slight pinkish tone and had an aged newspaper look,
while in bright sun, metal looked chromy and radiant and skies became
noticeably bluer (similar to when using a polariser). 100 Plus gave pleasing
results (if you're into the somewhat stereotyped high saturation, high
contrast, deep shadows, fashion mag type shots) although in quite a few
shots where there was strong contrast between colours, a purplish/magenta
ink seemed to leak across (halation? Well you can see what I mean in my
first example, between his sleeve and skin. There's an out of place purple
splotch).

Oh the site is:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/heygoose/xp/xproc.htm
I put it together just now in PSCS (automated galleries.. handy) specially
to reply to this email!

I  don't think there is a particular 'expected result' of a tungsten
balanced film, but you could say there's an expected result of a specific
film. For example Elitechrome would always give you that green hue (though
you can choose to get them to colour balance it, which some might say moots
the x-processing exercise) and you wouldn't expect to get the results EPP or
Velvia give (similar results when crossed.. I like). Also unless someone
here has specifically tried crossing out of date ISO 60 daylight film
(results very manufacturer to manufacturer too because of different
emulsions used), I don't think you'll get a straight answer. Perhaps shoot
some then show and tell!

Anyway, I hope some of this is useful to ya :-)

Cheers,
Ryan

PS. Expired in 1988???