Hi everyone,

My dad says he is looking at a Minolta X500 about 20
years old with Sigma 30-70. He didn't tell me how much
or anything more about the lens. I think he should buy
Pentax, but oh well. He is trying to find an LX for
me, and has already found me a Tamron P-KA adaptall
for my MZ-30, so I can't complain.

He would like to hear from anyone with anything to say
about this camera. I couldn't find much doing a search
on Google or Metacrawler. Perhaps someone has used it.
I'm sure they have.

Please send replies to me personally (so you don't
bother the Pentax police) and I will forward them.

Thankyou.
Jody.