On 7/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>>Hi all.
>>
>>Yes, you read that right. 112mm. I've got this filter sitting in my
>>drawer that's doing nothing. I originally got it from B and H in NY for a
>>Tokina 300mm f/2.8 as a front-element protector for $100US. It is in
>>Exc++ condition - the glass is clear and unmarked, a tiny bit of brassing
>>on the metalwork. Inscription reads:
>>
>>'SMC PENTAX PF FILTER 112mm JAPAN'
>>
>>I thought I would keep it for a rainy day but I can't see myself buying
>>another fast 300mm anytime soon.
>>
>>For sale at $100US plus postage. Unfortunately no Paypal as I have cease
>>Paypal operations for now. Will bring to GFM for US greenbacks, or will
>>ship to any lister worldwide with payment in UK currency.
>>
>>If nobody wants it, it goes back in the drawer...
>>
>>Best,
>>

>Cotty, my other Tokina 300/2.8 came with a filter.  And I took it off
>and put it in a drawer.  Funny, the filter was one of the reasons I
>bought that particular lens, and sold you the other one, without a
>filter, to which you promptly went out and... bought a filter.  Then
>sold the lens, but kept the filter.  I still have my lens and filter.
>Ohhh, I have a headache.

I just figured I'd hang onto the filter in case I got another 300 2.8, as
it seems to be a common size amongst fast teles. However, with the
'magnification' factor on less-than-full frame DSLRs, I'd rather spend
the money on something else - except that I don't have the money to spend
in the first place, if you see what I mean :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk