The sales department at work asked me if they could use one of my monster
truck photos in a presentation they're making for the client (Clear Channel
Entertainment).
It'll be an 8x10 matted in a frame with some type extolling the virtues of
this wonderful event and the fact that this year's attendance was the
highest in their eleven year history with our venue.

I'm fairly excited.  Of course, it's not a sale per se being that I WAS at
work and probably should have been doing something constructive when I was
shooting the event.

Cory
Is going to be shooting Professional Bull Riders tonight!

---